Tips to Score Good in Science Class 10th CBSE
The CBSE board has released the examination dates and the board examinations are knocking at the door. The students are advised to focus on their studies and leave any extracurricular activities. The grades you score in the 10th standard decide your future undertakings. The subjects you wish to opt for in the +2 should be focussed more.
The major subject to be deeply dealt with is Science. The students are usually weak in this subject. Also, the professional courses are generally from the Science stream. Physics, Chemistry is a mandatory affair along with the optional subjects Maths and Biology. The students who wish to go for the medical studies need to score well in Science. They need to own a proper strategy to be thorough with the subject. Let us discuss a few tips that might be beneficial for the students while preparing for the Science examination.
- It is very important to have good clarity of the fundamentals and basics in Science. If the concept is clear, you can attempt any question confidently.
- Practice the numerical questions very well. The maximum portion contains numerical problems from chemistry and physics.
- Do not get confused between the different structures in biology. The students often get confused between the plant cell structure and the animal cell structure.
- Practice the diagrams properly. You score more when the explanation is accompanied by a diagram.
- Look at the marking structure and answer accordingly. Do not write stories for a 3 marks question. The examiners appreciate exact answers.
- Practice the Chemistry equations repeatedly. Write it as many times as you can. A single error cancels the entire answer.
- Focus on important topics like electricity, the phenomenon of light, cell theory, and carbon and its compounds.
- Be thorough with every topic. The students cannot leave any topic because anything can be asked in the question paper.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers. The questions are repeated frequently. Also, practicing the question papers and sample papers inculcates confidence in the students, and increases their writing speed.
The CBSE 10th Science examination will be held on March 13th, 2019. The students do not even have a month for preparations. Start it now, because there are many other subjects to be studied as well. The above tips will help the students while preparing for Science. We wish everyone a very good luck for the examinations. Keep your aspirations high, and you will score well.
For more information on Science topics, subscribe to BYJU’S youtube channel.